Sunday, October 5, 2008

Week in Life Day 6 (Sat)

Almost a whole week recorded!  Whew!

***

Today we slept in. Bryan and kids up about 7:30.  Me up at 8:45.  Notice that Youngest is still in bed.  Tells me not to come in.  Realize there's been an accident.  Clean him up and in the tub.  Remove sheets, blankets and pillows.

Breakfast {cereal again - Special K & Chocolate Chex - toast & yogurt for Bryan}.  General conference on TV.  Kids clean rooms.  Start laundry, clean kitchen and family room while listening.  Kids dressed for Daughter's soccer game.  Stop at Albertson's for treats {cookie multi-pack $5.49}, and Payless for shoes for Oldest & Youngest. {Buy 1, Get 1 Half Off $18}.  Soccer game - Daughter scores.

Home.  Lunch {mac n cheese, left over pizza}.  General Conference on TV.  Daughter keeps cleaning.  Boys in a big box on porch.  Bryan dozes.  I look for a simple way to teach how to tie shoes, get instructions for Jedi robe, fold clothes and clean kitchen again.  Boys play with play-doh for a few minutes.

USAFA-Navy football game.  Youngest cries a lot and lays on the couch with blanket, pillow and stuffed animal.  I read. Older two outside again.  Kids come in for apples.

Babysitter arrives and Bryan and I head to Olive Garden to meet my brother for the Never Ending Pasta Bowl.  After dinner we browse Blockbuster and Big 5 Sporting Goods.  I forgot to take the camera.  We get home and all the kids are in bed.  I take babysitter home - she gives a good report. 

We sit on the couch, watch Scrubs and work on a crossword.  Go to bed early and read.  I finish Playing for Pizza by John Grisham, and Bryan reads The Appeal by John Grisham.

DSCN0655 DSCN0659_edited-1 DSCN0673 DSCN0677 DSCN0681 DSCN0692

Today is the last day to record.  Then it's back to regularly scheduled posting!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Mmm, chocolate chex are my favorite cereal. Love that daughter was still cleaning long into the day. Man! Your family is so normal! I liked the weekly record, makes me feel like I am right on track. I don't need to record my own week, can just go back and red yours!

Kudos to babysitter, all kids in bed. Yee Haw!

Cecily R said...

Yummmmm. Never ending pasta bowl. Man, I wish it weren't Sunday and almost midnight!!!

I'm with Kelly...a sitter who gets the kids to bed sounds like a keeper!!!