A couple of weeks ago some women from church decided to start a co-op type preschool and asked if my youngest and I wanted to be involved. I told them some concerns that I had with timing, but that I would love some more info. They met together on a night that I couldn't go and decided days/times and everything else. I didn't hear anything, so I assumed that they had decided that they didn't want to work around me. Which I was okay with.
Then on Sunday, they called to see if I got the info they had emailed me. I hadn't. That was when I found out that it was starting Monday, and I was welcome to join in if I wanted. I thought about it and talked with Bryan and we talked with Youngest. He was thrilled.
So Monday morning he got up and put on a new shirt and pants that I had happened to buy on Friday. He hunted down his little Bob the Builder back-pack, and stuffed his little dog, Puppers, in it. He let me comb his hair and excitedly went to his first day of preschool.
When he got home he told me all about how he learned about rules. "No yelling, no hitting and Have Fun!" He went again on Wednesday and has asked everyday since then if he gets to go to school. He wants to take lunch and even have homework.
He's thrilled. I'm glad. For the most part. Part of me doesn't want my baby to get big so fast. But I guess, he has to grow up sometime.
What would you do with two hours alone a couple times a week? Clean? Shop? Craft? Shower? Sleep?
See more Photo Story Friday at Cecily's.
10 comments:
What a cutie. Glad he enjoyed preschoool.
Alone time? What's that? LOL
Glad it's working out so well for you. He seems to really be having fun so that's great!
Enjoy your time!
We're doing a coop too and I was in charge of the field trip today. It was fun.
What a cutie pie!
A couple hours alone...I have no idea! I hope that you do something enjoyable!
What a handsome little man! Love the hair :D
Love in the Afternoon
Two hours a week? I hate to say it, but probably blog.
That picture is great. Nice perspective.
Wow, enjoy that time you will have for yourself. I think it's adorable that he is so excited about it.
How nice for both of you!
Me, I'd SLEEP!
That is a PERFECT shot of him!!! My goodness, he's adorable!!
And what would I do, what would I do? Probably nap. I know, that's lame, but I'm all about keeping it real...:)
Post a Comment