Friday, October 24, 2008

Photo Story Friday & Rainbows

Earlier in the week I was taking garbage to the big can outside when I looked up and saw a complete rainbow.  It was bright and beautiful, so I came in the house, called all the kids and grabbed the camera.  We stood watching for a few minutes and it was so interesting as it started to fade.  Simply beautiful.

 

Grab your favorite photo of the week and join in Photo Story Friday.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love pictures of rainbows they just make me happy. Good pics.

Michelle said...

Wow, those are some incredible shots!

tiarastantrums said...

AW - GORGEOUS - I NEVER SEE RAINBOWS ANY MORE!

Lori of I'm no super Mom said...

Beautifully done! I love rainbows they are so magical!

Cecily R said...

Beautiful catches Amanda!!

Kelly said...

What a great shot! This is the picture of the week in my minds eye. We had a big beautiful rainbow over our house this week too but we spent too much time gawking and I didn't get the camera in time.

I'm going to show my kids this picture and say "yes! That is our house!" Think it will work?

Oh yeah, and the fall pictures? Every night I think I need to come back here and comment about those...

I can't believe you actually LIVE there! I mean that those are real and not some calendar. Fall? What's fall?

Corey~living and loving said...

Really wonderful photos of the rainbow. I see themso rarely and NEVER have my camera with me. boo hoo. you captured this one well!
Happy PSF!

Julie said...

Love it.

Deb said...

even without the beautiful rainbow, the sky looks amazing!

Leslie said...

There really is just something so wonderful about finding a rainbow. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

What an amazing rainbow. Very nice pictures. And to think you found it when you were taking out the trash. Nice.

gab said...

Amazing!

Chris said...

With all the rainbows I've seen and photos I've taken in my life, I've never been able to get the two together. Nicely done.

Shauna said...

What beautiful pictures!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous rainbows. Great capture of them.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Super job on the rainbow photos!

Ginna said...

wow, awesome job capturing the rainbow! That's not easy to do. It takes a combination of luck and skill. I haven't pulled it off yet!

Jeanette said...

Great pictures! I remember that there were lots of rainbows when we lived in the NW.