Wednesday, October 1, 2008

FluffyChicky is Awesome

Have you been to Fluffy Chicky's place? She is hilarious. And lately, she has been sharing the bloggy-love. She has given me two awards:

love_your_blog blogaward11

The one that isn't in English means this:

This blog invests and believes, the proximity. [meaning, that blogging makes us 'close' -being close through proxy]. They all are charmed with the blogs, where in the majority of its aims are to show the marvels and to do friendship; there are persons who are not interested when we give them a prize, and then they help to cut these bows; do we want that they are cut, or that they propagate? Then let’s try to give more attention to them! So with this prize we must deliver it to 8 bloggers that in turn must make the same thing and put this text.

And the I <heart> your blog is self-explanatory. I hope.

So, in blog-tradition, I bestow that I Heart Your Blog Award to:

Darilyn at My Enchanted Musings; Dulsanna at Blogging for 2; Julie P at Rarely Home Mom; Janelle at Regally Blonde; Holly at 2 Kids and Tired and Marchetz at TMKL Carman Family.

And the Proximidade award goes to:

Bridget at A Day in the Life; Christie at These are a few of my Favorite Things; Cheryl at Happy Meets Crazy; Cecily at My Chaos, My Bliss; Melinda at At Shore's End; Mahina at Sweet, Colorful Mangoes; and Megan at Mmmboppin'.

Fluffy also tagged me for seven random things. Here ya go:

  1. I saw a car from Utah today and wanted to follow it just to talk to them.
  2. I put ketchup on my tacos, and baked potatoes.
  3. I really want to play Christmas music and put up Christmas lights. Think my neighbors would think that was weird?
  4. We bought a treadmill because I thought I would use it a ton. And I did. For about two months. And that was almost a year ago. Sigh.
  5. I hate to load the dishwasher, but I don't mind unloading it. I like to fold clothes, I hate putting them away.
  6. I've only read one Jane Austen book. It is Pride and Prejudice. And it wasn't until after the Keira Knightley version came out.
  7. I fight the urge to put on a baseball cap and not do my hair every. single. day. Not good for a hair-stylist!

If I gave you an award, consider yourself tagged. You're it!

Thanks, Fluffy. It was fun!

5 comments:

Janelle said...

Thank you for giving me an award in English!

Cheryl said...

Thank you! I got it from Fluffy, too. :)

You've got to read more Jane Austen, girl!

And get back on that treadmill, girl. You know you want to!

Julie said...

Aw, thanks! i'll have to stick it up in the morning. :)

Bridget said...

Hey, if you can get the treadmill to my house I"ll buy it from you! I love your random things. I hate putting groceries away. Even more than I hate the actual gorcery shopping. Thanks for the award too!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Neat award. Thank you!!!