My friend, Michelle (who has a private blog) tagged me for this one.
8 Things I am Passionate About:
1. Bryan
2. My kids
3. My church
4. Pizza
5. Reading
6. Diet Pepsi
7. Scrapbooking
8. My Friends
8 Phrases I say Often:
1. No, you can't have a snack.
2. Get off the back of the couch.
3. Do you need to go potty?
4. Did you wash your hands?
5. Get your book, it's time to read.
6. Any good ideas for dinner?
7. Anything good on tv tonight?
8. Quiet!
8 Thing I want to do Before I Die:
1. Serve a church mission
2. Pay off mortgage
3. Quit driving a minivan
4. Get good at flower-gardening.
5. Learn to make good pizza.
6. Have grandkids.
7. See the Calgary Stampede
8. Visit all 50 states (I've been to WA, OR, NV, CA, AZ, WY, ID, MT, FL, NY, VT, CO, & TX. I'm not counting IL because the Chicago airport doesn't count.)
8 Things I Want or Need:
1. A Diet Pepsi (it hasn't been on sale so I haven't had any for awhile).
2. A trip home to Utah.
3. An idea of what to get Bryan for his birthday.
4. A housekeeper.
5. A night out at the movies.
6. A smaller waist
7. Good mail.
8. No more potty accidents.
8 People I am Tagging:
1. Cheryl
2. Bridget
3. Mahina
4. Darilyn
5. Marchetz
6. Christie
7. Holly
8. Melinda
5 comments:
You're a diet pepsi sister! This afternoon I was exhausted and tired and sad and frustrated with the kids. My excuse? "I was not properly caffeinated." I swear, it isn't even the caffeine. Just the cold, sweet bubbles, and I'm in heaven.
I love your list of things that you say. I can't wait to do this one.
Cool meme. I haven't done one in awhile. I'll get it up soon. I want a smaller waist too...
Thanks for the tag...stay tuned. This should be fun.
Once you figure out how to get a housekeeper, let me know, so I can get one too. :)
Post a Comment