- There is a very wide range of ability in Kindergarten.
- First-graders with cell phones have to be told repeatedly to put them away.
- Nim's Island is a cute movie.
- Wall*E is better the second time.
- Spending the week with two 3-year-olds, one 5-year-old and two 7-year-olds means that not much housework gets done, not much time is spent on line and I go to bed every night exhausted.
- Spending the week with two 3-year-olds, one 5-year-old and two 7-year-olds means that I will read the same Halloween books about 50 times each, a lot of time is spent cleaning up play-doh, a lot of time is spent putting away bikes, and tossing footballs. A lot of games are played and put away, a lot of pictures are colored and a lot of macaroni and cheese is consumed.
- Ending the week with hubby's birthday at Outback is the perfect ending. And since we had a gift card for part of it and Bryan and I each got the 6 oz sirloin steak special, dinner only cost us $16. Woo-hoo!
- Two 3-year-olds get really tired of each other after 45 hours of the week together.
- I can get up and showered before my kids are up and at 'em.
- PBS is my friend.
How was your week? Did you learn anything from your week?
7 comments:
PBS is way the best. (especially going into Christmas "I WANT THAT" season...I'm thinking of banning all kid TV but PBS)
Oh yes...I learned a lot this week! I learned that a little quiet time goes a long way to happiness.
I love showering before my kids get up. Either that or getting to the gym at 5:30 am so i am back before they wake up. I feel like I get such a great head start and my day goes so much smoother.
I learned that I can create all sorts of things from my fridge,freezer and cupboards when I put my mind to it.
Wait...FIRST graders with cell phones? Huh?
Anyways, I learned that sometimes you just have to float through whatever life throws at you. It's been a doozy lately!
I love PBS and am also a big fan of Noggin, at certain tiems of the day.
Nim's Island is a darling movie! It's got something for the kids and Gerard Butler for Mom!
Post a Comment