Friday, October 10, 2008

My husband

My brother-in-law and my handsome Husband, Bryan
Today my husband is 35. To celebrate, he got up early, worked hard all day and we went to Outback Steakhouse for dinner, and are watching Nim's Island with the kids tonight. Sunday, my brother is coming and we are going to have lasagna and apple pie (anyone have a good recipe?) I thought about sharing 35 things about Bryan for his birthday like I did on my birthday, but I've decided to take a cue from Darilyn, and write a list of things I love about him instead.
I love Bryan because...
  • He was daring and quit his job to start his own business.
  • He works hard and has made it possible so that I can stay home with the kids.
  • He believes in God, honors his priesthood and helps with the kids at church.
  • He supports my scrapbooking addiction and my need for nights out once in a while.
  • He loves my family.
  • He plays the guitar and learns songs the kids love to hear.
  • He loves to mow the lawn and takes good care of our yard.
  • He will watch chick-flicks with me.
  • He doesn't complain about my cooking.
  • He is passionate about fresh bread.
  • He is my other half.

Happy birthday, Bryan. I love you.

5 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Happy Birthday Bryan! Terrific list too.

The Dutch Apple Pie recipe on my cooking blog is awesome. It's my husband's favorite. I have a great lasagna recipe there too...

Darilyn said...

He sounds like one great guy. I think it's so brave of him to strike out and start his own business. It sounds like he had a nice birthday.

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby, he sounds wonderful! You are blessed.

Marchezt said...

Happy Birthday Bryan! I hope it's a good one! Miss you guys!

Ginna said...

happy birthday to Bryan, yay!