My kids have gotten to play with cousins and grandparents and aunts and uncles. We have gone swimming, played tennis, played video games, rode scooters and so much more.
I am thankful for the way the mind works...that we are able to remember these moments. I'm thankful for my scrapbooks and the fact that we can sit down and look through and be taken to another time. Remembering the little details of life.
5 comments:
I feel really thankful for the same thing. I absolutely love the family memories we can share together. Memory is wonderful.
I'm grateful for the awesome resources we have today of video and photography. They make memories so much easier and more solid!
I've been doing a lot of remembering lately, of sweet family memories. Memory is a gift.
Happy Thanksgiving!!
I've loved reading your week of thanks. What a neat thing to do. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
I love reminiscing with my family. It is awesome.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving!
Interestingly, my blog seems to have taken the place of my scrapbooking...only with less pictures. I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not...
Post a Comment