They don't eat Jell-o.
They don't eat pie.
They don't eat rice pudding.
They wont eat cobblers.
I know this. I know that they wont eat all those things. Yet, the other day, I thought that I would be a cool mom and get a box of cream puffs from the freezer section. They're so good. Right? I was all excited. I thawed them, got out a bowl of powered sugar to dust them with and presented them for a snack.
They wouldn't eat them. At all. I think they are crazy and I'm not really sure where they come from. I digress. They wouldn't even taste them. Which maybe ins't bad because I got to eat them all. Oh, wait. That is a very bad thing.
All images via flickr except cream puffs which came from here.
Also, don't forget to enter my first giveaway!
3 comments:
I don't like jello, I LOVE pie, I gag just looking at rice pudding and cobbler, but I would never ever pass up cream puff! You can be my mom!
I like all that stuff and my kids would eat it all too. You are right, it's a good and a bad thing that they dont help you eat it.
I am always surprised by what my little one will and won't eat. But like you said, more for me when they won't lol.
Post a Comment