Friday, November 14, 2008

Photo Story Friday + Dandelion Puffs

The other afternoon we had a few minutes of sunshine break through so I wrangled up the kids that were home and we went out for a walk.  While my youngest and I were waiting for my daughter to get her shoes on, he showed me a dandelion puff he found on the ground.  Then he noticed my camera and demanded I take a picture.  Here are the shots:

Grab a favorite photo of the week and join us at Cecily's for Photostory Friday.

7 comments:

tiarastantrums said...

aww - so pretty!

Anonymous said...

amazing detail!

Ginna said...

gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...

Make a wish......and......BLOW!

Mindy said...

Those are great shots, really pretty!

Chris said...

I'm glad someone made you take the pictures -- those are amazing. I've been trying to take a good picture of dandelions for years now. So far, nothing.
Nicely done.

Bridget said...

Very cool!