Friday, November 21, 2008

A Week of Thanks Day 1

For this week of Thanksgiving, I really want to concentrate on things that I am thankful for. I have much to be thankful for.
This is my good lookin' husband. We've been married for over nine years and I love him more than ever. I'm thankful for what a caring husband he is. I'm thankful for what a wonderful father he is. I'm thankful for what a hard worker he is. I'm thankful that he honors his priesthood, and we are blessed with it in our home.

I promise my hair isn't purple. I don't know why it looks that way in the picture.

5 comments:

Darilyn said...

That is certainly something to be grateful for. And I would agree that you are very blessed.

Jocelyn said...

I'm thankful your hair isn't purple.

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Our wonderful husbands are definitely blessings aren't they?

Mindy said...

You guys are such a cute couple. It's so easy to forget how much our spouses mean to us. It's important to stop and appreciate them every day.

behka said...

You two look so good together!