Monday, November 10, 2008

And the winner is...

....JULIE! Congrats!  Email me so I can get your address (sahmof3qts at aol.com) and your prize will be in the mail shortly!

I wish that I could give everyone who entered a prize, but I can't.  Sorry.  Thanks everyone for reading!  I loved what everyone had to say about Thanksgiving.  Julie's favorites are simple.  She said: "I have two Thanksgiving favorites-- the food and the family. Thanksgiving is so wonderful."

Julie is completely right. Thanksgiving is wonderful.  It is slowly trading places with the 4th of July as my favorite holiday.  I just love being together with my family.  I love the food (of course) but I really just love being with family and chatting and playing games, and debating and being together.  I love getting out the fancy dishes, and the prep work {watching and learning so much from my mom or mother-in-law (depending on where we are for dinner!)}, and sitting down and thinking of all the things I am thankful for.  I have much to be thankful for, I live a very blessed life.

And right now, I'm thankful for you - for reading, for commenting, for being my friend.  Thanks.  

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Your blog is one of my favorites, and I really appreciate you reading and commenting on mine too. : )

Jocelyn said...

Woot! Thank you! I'll email you when I get home from vacay. I'm excited for the fun scrapbooks--you really are good!