Today I am grateful for my kids and the funny things they say.
My daughter told me a day or two ago that she wishes Christmas would come. I asked her why, and she said, "Because I can't wait for the toys I ordered."
***
I was trying to convince my youngest to wear underwear instead of a pullup and I was telling him that he is a big boy and therefore didn't need a pull-up.
Me: Big boys don't wear Pull-Ups. Oldest, do you where Pull-Ups?
Oldest: {annoyed} No.
Me: See, Youngest. Oldest doesn't wear Pull-ups. Because big boys don't wear Pull-Ups.
Youngest: I'm not big like Oldest.
Me: Yes, you are.
Youngest: No, he's tallest.
***
My oldest was studying the Alberston's Frosted Flakes cereal box and said, "Mom, look! This is how you say hello in hand language."
Funny, I always thought it was sign language.
Happy Saturday!
***
I was trying to convince my youngest to wear underwear instead of a pullup and I was telling him that he is a big boy and therefore didn't need a pull-up.
Me: Big boys don't wear Pull-Ups. Oldest, do you where Pull-Ups?
Oldest: {annoyed} No.
Me: See, Youngest. Oldest doesn't wear Pull-ups. Because big boys don't wear Pull-Ups.
Youngest: I'm not big like Oldest.
Me: Yes, you are.
Youngest: No, he's tallest.
***
My oldest was studying the Alberston's Frosted Flakes cereal box and said, "Mom, look! This is how you say hello in hand language."
Funny, I always thought it was sign language.
Happy Saturday!
3 comments:
What a bunch of cuties! I love the funny things kids say. :)
i wish Santa would bring me all the stuff I want to order but that's not going to happen. Not in this down economy.
Your kids are so cute!
Today Aspen was acting naughty and I told her she'd better straighten up before Santa decided not to bring her any presents. As she continued I got mad and said I was going to call Santa and tell him not to bring her anything. She goes, "You can't, you don't have Santa's number!!"
Kids.
Post a Comment