Sunday, November 23, 2008

A Week of Thanks Day 3

Today I am grateful to be a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am grateful for the knowledge that I have because of it. I am grateful for the knowledge that Lord loves me and watches over me and my little family. I am grateful to know that there is life after death and we can be with our families forever. I am grateful for the scriptures and the peace they bring to my life. I am grateful for the words of encouragement the prophet and his apostles give to us. I am grateful for the chance to serve the Lord in my own ward.

I believe in Christ, He is my king.

4 comments:

Janelle said...

I am thankful for the very same things.

Bridget said...

Amen to that.

Mindy said...

Amen from here too. Perhaps this is the thing we are all the MOST thankful for.

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Awesome. And so true. :)