Who knew I had so much to say? Or so many pictures to share? In celebration of this being my 201st post (I was going to do this yesterday but felt that the historic election and my thoughts warranted yesterday's spot) I am offering you this:
Five of the World's Finest Chocolate Bars with almonds (that's the brand, so it must be true, right?); one altered altoid tin scrapbook - perfect for jotting down the things you are thankful for this season or for small pictures of your kids to keep in your purse; and one travel scrapbook.
Here's a closer look at the altoid tin:
There is room here for 13 small photos, or notes or any combination of the two.
Here's a closer look at the travel scrapbook:
Here there are 9 tags that tuck in behind the pages for journaling and notes. To get the maximum use out of this scrapbook you would want to trim or print your pictures to 3x5" so you can see the back ground papers. There are spots for 36 photos or journaling pages and other items. The front page has room for a cropped square picture and a title.
Now, here are the rules: Leave a comment telling me what you love about Thanksgiving by Sunday at 6:00pm. That's all. Sound easy enough? I'll announce the winner on Monday. One entry per person, please. Now, go tell your friends! {Or don't if you want to up your chances!}
16 comments:
Favorite thing? Probably that everyone seems happy and thankful together. And the family.
Did you make the altoid scrapbook thing? SO cute. Do you have directions in case I don't win? And even if I do?!
201 posts? Congratulations. I try and acknowledge my blessings all year round, but I love having one specific day focused on gratitude. I love being together with my family on Thanksgiving. I love stuffing and gravy and apple pie.
wow, 201 posts, crazy! I love the give away stuff, that altoids tin is adorable.
So....my favorite thing about Thanksgiving is my mom's gravy and her pecan pie.
And I don't get either of them this year from her, so I'm going to have to make them myself.
My second favorite thing is relaxing after dinner and watching football. We'll definitely be doing that this year!
Amanda, have I ever mentioned to you that that particular candy bar is my all time favorite chocolate in the whole world? I remember selling it as a kid and I haven't seen one of those since my brother in law sold them for his soccer team about ten years ago. I am longing for one of those right now. I have to win this, i mean really, i really, really have to win this. Here's for hoping.
Okay, now that I got my begging out of the way my favorite thing about Thanksgiving is of course being with all my family. As far as the food department goes it's definitely my mom's cooking. She is amazing and I want to be just like her.
Pumpkin Pie!! I'm all about the food. But I have been thinking about what I've been thankful for lately.
I love the travel scrapbook. You are so creative!!!
Aren't you clever? Those are adorable prizes for whoever wins. Huge congrats on 201 posts!
Thanksgiving...I love the feeling of family and togetherness. Working together in the kitchen to make our special foods, laughing and talking about Thanksgivings past....
What a fun giveaway...and adorable too. Who doesn't love chocolate?
Anyway, my favorite part about Thanksgiving...being with family, talking with them, playing games with them, laughing.
I guess it wouldn't really be Thanksgiving without all of the yummy food. Grandma's stuffing, Dad's pumpkin pie, Beverly's eggnog. That list could go on and on. But what good is all that food without so much family to share it with?
Oh those prizes are super cute! And the candy...super yummy of course. :)
What I love about Thanksgiving is watching my boys participate in DH's family tradition of making raviolis from scratch. Mixing the dough, rolling it out, putting it on the ravioli mold, filling it with the yummy meat/spinach stuff, cutting it into individual raviolis, and watching it cook...oh, and EATING it!
THE FOOD. I am drooling just now thinking about the thanksgiving food.
Julie P, I will either email you directions to make the altoid tin or maybe I'll post a tutorial! They are pretty easy and they don't take very long.
My favorite part about Thanksgiving is the chance to be together with family and really focus on each other and all the things we have to be Thankful for.
This is such a cool prize! You are such a talented paper crafter.
Happy 201st post! What an awesome giveaway too!
What I love about Thanksgiving...it's a holiday nobody can argue about. Everybody has something to be thankful for and we can all celebrate that. We don't have to rename the break from school, we can all just recognize that it is Thanksgiving. I think that's something to be grateful for in itself!!!
Oh, how fun. Love that chocolate!
My husband would love those chocolate bars! I love that pre made scrap book too!
I have two Thanksgiving favorites-- the food and the family. Thanksgiving is so wonderful. I love your prizes!
I would see this post after the deadline!! But just for fun, my favorite thing about Thanksgiving is taking time to really reflect on the blessings I've had through the year, which you know this year is a lot. Also, for this year and last year, it's a time I get to see you!! Love you, and Congrats to who wins!
Post a Comment