My friend, Holly, does a Silent Scripture Sunday on her blog each week. She shares a scripture or a thought that has touched her heart during the week, and each week I think that I ought to join in. So for this week, here is mine:
I found this image on flickr - isn't it amazing?
"I have told you this that ye may learn wisdom, that ye may learn of me that there is no other way or means whereby man can be saved, only in and through Christ. Behold, he is the life and the light of the world. Behold, he is the word of truth and righteousness." -Alma 38:9
2 comments:
Hey Amanda, I did this. And then I expanded on why I liked my scripture so much that it got so personal that I had to private post it. But I really like this idea and I liked your scripture a lot. I hope you have a great week.
I just don't know if I could possibly do a silent scripture. Scripture yes, its just the silent part that gives me pause.
Terrific scripture. So very much needed in today's world too. I love the perspective of the picture.
Post a Comment