A friend of mine has a link on the side of her blog to Shutter Sisters, so a week or two ago I spent a few minutes looking at their site. They had issued a challenge to take a picture of leaves on the ground from the ground.
Here is my shot:
Colors around here are fading. The leaves have mostly fallen to the ground, the flowers are dying and the dreariness of winter is settling in. I'm glad I had a chance to capture some photos of fall before it was gone completely. Enjoy:
4 comments:
You area great photographer. I am still discussing purchasing those food storage things from you. We'll see where that discussion takes me.
I love the leaves on the ground shot, awesome! You should definitely check out shutter sisters (sounds like you already did) I think you'd enjoy the site. They're very inspirational and interesting.
Mmmmm, I sure love fall!
Hey Amanda,
Those shots are awesome! You are so amazing!
Love ya!
Gorgeous shots! i really love the leaves on the ground shot too, its such a unique perspective.
Post a Comment