Saturday, November 1, 2008

More Halloween Pictures

Cause I know you really want to see them.

Right?

Right?

Right.

DSCN0934

DSCN0953

DSCN0960

My oldest's pumpkin on the left is a skull (a happy one!), mine is a cat (sort of), the next is my youngest's, carved perfectly by his dad; and the last is designed by my daughter - she wanted the eyes to connect, a diamond nose and a scary mouth.  The kids made a haul on their trick-or-treating adventure, despite how tired my youngest was.

6 comments:

Bridget said...

Great pumpkins . I love the cat!

Darilyn said...

Those pumpkins are really good, quite impressive.

Anonymous said...

wow, nice pumpkins! Your kiddos are just so cute. I really love Daughter's tights. Will she keep wearing them or are they stictly for the costume???

Ginna said...

wow, very nice pumpkins! They're so fun. And I love the kids in their outfits. Your youngest's eyes look so cool in that first photo too!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

That's got to be the best picture of jack-o-lanterns that I've ever seen, so cool!

Mindy said...

Cool pumpkins! The kids look like thye had a great time.