Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Admitting My Inner Dork to the World

I filled out this questionnaire for an email the other day, and have decided to post it here because it took a surprising amount of time.  As a side note, I forwarded these to my parents once and my dad sent it back.  I was thrilled!  I printed out my answers, and his answers and now they sit in a scrapbook for posterity. 

What time did you get up this morning?  I woke up at 6:30. Ugh.

Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds.  But really, I am too afraid of losing stuff like this to wear it!

What was the last film you saw at the theatre? I took the kids to see HSM3.  Loved it!

What is your favorite TV show? Biggest Loser.

What do you usually have for breakfast? Cold cereal.
What is your middle name? Amanda.  :)

What food do you dislike? Tomatoes.  Ick!  They stink. Don't breathe on me if you just ate them.  Please.

What is your favorite CD at moment? Jonas Brothers "A Little Bit Longer".  I know, I'm a dork.

What kind of car do you drive? Dodge Grand Caravan.  Nothing mini about my van.

Favorite sandwich? Quizno's Turkey Lite.  At home, it's grape jelly.  No PB. 
What characteristic do you despise? Two-faced people

Favorite item of clothing? Sweats

If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Puerto Rico

Favorite brand of clothing? Target (although I was at Wal-Mart this morning and they had a ton on clearance.  I got a skirt and a shirt for $3 each.  Score!)

Where would you retire to? Wherever my kids are.
What was your most recent memorable birthday? I guess my last one - 29.
Favorite sport to watch? Gymnastics or bull riding.
When is your birthday? June 7.

Are you a morning person or a night person? Neither, more of a middle-of-the-day kind of gal.

Shoe size? 8.5
Pets? None.
Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? Just a new calling at church.

What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher or writer.
How are you today? Good.  Tired.  What else is new?
Favorite candy? Cinnamon bears.
Flower? Tulip
Date on the calendar you are looking forward to? November 5 - the election will be over. 

What is your favorite pastime? Reading.
What are you listening to right now? My kids playing pizza hut in the other room.
What was the last thing you ate?  Honey Nut Cheerios

Do you wish on stars? Yes.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Blue
How is the weather right now?  Cold.  The sun is out but today's high is only 51.

The first person you spoke to on the phone today? My mom.

Favorite soft drink? Diet Coke.
Favorite restaurant? Applebee's - they have something for everyone!
Real hair color? Dull brown.  Today is it dark brown with red.  Just colored it a few days ago. :)

What was your favorite toy as a child? I think my Cabbage patch Doll.
Summer or winter? Winter in Utah, Summer in Oregon.

Hugs or kisses? Hugs
Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla
Coffee or tea? Diet Coke, please.
 
When was the last time you cried? I don't remember.
What is under your bed? blankets, air mattress, junk.

What did you do last night? Watched a couple comedies, read a book and went to sleep early

What are you afraid of ? Something happening to my mom and dad when I am not there.

Salty or sweet? Salty
How many keys on your key ring? 1

How many years at your current job? 7.5 years
Favorite day of the week? Saturday

How many towns have you lived in? 5
Do you make friends easily? No. Yes.  I don't know.

Feel free to copy the questions and post your answers.  If you do, let me know, I want to see!

 

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I so love that you admit to your love for Diet Pepsi, lol....I am addicted to Mountain Dew myself.

Darilyn said...

How fun. I loved reading this. I can relate to your greatest fear. My parents only live 4 hours away and I still worry about them all the time.

Cecily R said...

Its good to admit inner dorkiness. Great answers!