My daughter brought this turkey home from school. As a family we were supposed to decorate it with anything that we wanted. We decided that we would decorate it with leaves and things we are thankful for. So for family night this week, we talked a little about being grateful and how we can show it (saying thanks, treating things/people with kindness and respect), and wrote down the things that we are thankful for.
Some of the things that made our list:
Darth Vader, Food, School, Star Wars, A-Z Mystery Books
Pumpkins, Cookies & Milk, Family, Stories
Belts, Going potty, Toy Story, Flowers
Radio, Gospel, Books, Family
Ice cream, Freedom, Kids, Wife, Movies
and many more. I loved hearing + reading the things the kids are thankful for. We ended the night with a treat of ice cream. I love family night...not really sure why we aren't better at having it.
What are some things that you are especially thankful for this November?
3 comments:
Darth Vader. I love it. I think Power Rangers would make our list. Definitely books. Some sunny days like today after so much rain and gloom yesterday. I was very grateful for that.
That is so cute! I especially love the cookies and milk and going potty.
What a great idea. I'd be interested to hear what would be coming out of my kids' mouth...
Post a Comment