Tuesday, December 21, 2010

December 21

We didn’t learn much at the doctor today about my youngest son’s hearing tests. Just got a referral to a specialist (an ENT).  And confirmed that the loss that was measured at school is consistent with what they got today. 

---

I used this tutorial to get some pictures of our Christmas tree. 

December 21 (5x7)For some reason,  I couldn’t get it to work in aperture priority mode, so I used the shutter priority mode.  I’m not sure I love it, but it was fun to do.  I think I learned something about the camera too and that’s always a good thing.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Sorry I've not been by to comment lately, but I sure do appreciate your faithful comments and your friendship! Your son is in our prayers! I hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!

Cheryl said...

Hearing loss?!? How did I miss this? Good luck with the ENT...I hope everything turns out okay.

P.S. I like the photo. :)

Jocelyn said...

I've been meaning to comment for days, just been really busy.

I am sorry to hear that you don't have any more answers and maybe more questions after the doctor appointment. I hope the ENT can help some.

Darilyn said...

Awesome picture, I think it's cool. Yeah, keep us updated about the hearing loss.