Monday, December 20, 2010

December 19

I can understand why Ali Edward’s does this Daily December thing until Christmas day only.  I am getting tired of it!  Just a few more days and then I’ll get pictures printed, put the album together and be done until next year.

I’m very much a list person, so I thought today (since we didn’t do much…church, lunch, dinner, movie, sick kid, etc.) that I’d include the weekly to-do list.  After all, it’s Christmas week!

  • Library
  • Neighbor Gifts (Trying to decide if I should stick with Pioneer Woman’s Cinnamon Rolls or do this simple idea instead.)
  • Weight Watchers Wednesday
  • Doctor Appointment for the youngest Tuesday
  • Get Bingo prizes  (Any great ideas?)
  • Take the kids to the temple/distribution center {?}
  • Oil change (This has been on the to-do list for months.  It. must. get. done. this week.)
  • See lights in the neighborhood
  • My sister’s birthday
  • Send the last of the cards.  Today!
  • Mop the kitchen. And the bathroom
  • Laundry
  • Mashed potatoes, cheese fondue and a kid friendly dessert for Christmas Eve
  • Craft with kids
  • Work out Monday
  • Work out Tuesday (and Wednesday, and Thursday and Friday)
  • See Christmas Ships {?}
  • Blazer game on TV
  • Grocery Shop

Please, tell me that you have more exciting stuff on your list.  Then I can live vicariously through you!  Also, why is laundry always on the list? 

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Seriously, why IS laundry always on the list?!

Darilyn said...

Laundry never ends, ever. Do the simple gift wrap idea. It's adorable and will be much appreciated.