December 13
Tonight Bryan and I went to dinner with my sister, her husband, my brother and my cousin and her husband that live across town. We get together each Christmas for a dinner with the adults. We went to Gustav’s.
I took the camera, but forgot to take a picture. :(
I ate too much food, but it was good and it was so nice to get together with adults. The kids stayed home with a babysitter that lives across the street. My nephew was here too. I think they were pretty wild and I said no TV, and no Wii before we left so the sitter actually had to earn her money. I feel a little guilty about that, but it works out.
----
December 14
Today I spent the afternoon in my oldest son’s classroom. His teacher had work for me. They had made candy canes with pipe cleaners and beads, and she had plastic balls for them to decorate with jewels (I made an example) and we glued sticks to the outside of milk cartons for planters. I didn’t take the camera so I have no pictures. Once she sends home my example ornament, I’ll take a picture. I tied, wrapped, glued, taped, folded, wiped, and came home two and a half hours later exhausted. I don’t know how teachers do it.
Tonight was the Relief Society dinner. They brought in Chinese food and there was a tribute to Mary, a couple of songs and a slideshow of things we’ve done in the last year. What a great organization to be a part of.
----
I printed off some pages that I am going to make a December Daily album with. They are Ali Edward’s design. I’m excited about it but not sure when it will get done. I haven’t been taking enough pictures…wish I could print them off at home, but that wont happen. I did save the program from the dinner tonight to put in the album, and I have all the journaling from my posts so I may get this done after all!
2 comments:
I'm seriously loving the chinese food at the Relief Society dinner. Ours stresses way too much about the meal. That sounds perfect.
That's a fun Relief Society activity!
I love grown-up dinners out. Love 'em.
Post a Comment