Outside my window the skies are gray, the grass is green, and the backyard fire pit is completely full of water.
I am thinking that I need to get rid of stuff so that our home can be more peaceful.
I am thankful for the little booklet that got sent home with my 5-year-old Sunday. He was very excited to read to us the Christmas story from the book. It was cute.
From the kitchen: Soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. It’s a staple here.
I am wearing black Adidas warm up pants, a blue tee-shirt and socks. One kid home sick today so I’m not going anywhere. It’s all about being comfortable.
I am creating my Daily December album. I’ve printed pages, prepared journaling in a word document, gathered items to include and chosen out some accent papers.
I am going nowhere today. Tomorrow we have a doctor appointment scheduled and I hope to get to the grocery store.
I am reading: Just finished a Southern Sister mystery by Anne George; and tonight I’ll start the first PJ Sugar book, Nothing But Trouble, by Susan May Warren.
I am hoping that we get good news at the doctor tomorrow. Also that no one is sick come Christmas day. Also that my parents can come up for a visit after Christmas.
I am hearing a mixed Christmas CD that a man from our ward gave us. It’s got some good songs on it.
Around the house I have stacks of clothes that need to be folded, the presents are starting to collect under the tree, and I really need to do some deep cleaning.
One of my favorite things is sitting by the tree and it’s twinkling lights.
No comments:
Post a Comment