Monday, December 13, 2010

December 11

December 11

This morning was the ward Christmas party.  The kids made door knob hangers with the nativity scene, ate donuts and juice and then they were surprised by a special visitor: Santa.  I was standing by my youngest when Santa came in and he was so surprised and excited to see Santa. It was so cute. 

My oldest didn’t want to sit on Santa’s lap but I made him.  I guess this will be his last year for that.  My daughter didn’t want to sit on his lap either but once her friend did, she did too.  My youngest asked for a Darth Vader helmet, my daughter asked for a computer and a radio and my oldest asked for an iPod Touch. 

After the party, we went to Target where the kids bought presents for their dad and finished up gifts for each other.  It’s rainy today so we’re snuggled in to watch movies, read books, play games and enjoy each other.

1 comment:

Darilyn said...

That sounds like a nice day. Lots of fun Christmas things to do. And your Santa at your Christmas party is awesome looking.