- Braid daughter's hair
- Clean out car
- Finish painting living room
- Put furniture back in living room, and dust it while I am at it
- Go to Wal-Mart and grocery shop
- Go to Costco
- Deep clean bathrooms
- Clean kids rooms/closets
- Change sheets
- Vacuum, dust, Mop
- Make more bread
- Finish their vacation scrapbook
- Finish Mom's tulip fest album
- Take pics of living room and post
- Dentist Appointments
- Clean out Fridge -ugh-
Luckily, I was productive yesterday and got some of this done. Wish me luck (and energy!) to get the rest of it done.
Please.And if you want to help, you are welcome to.
:)
Hmm. Maybe I will spend the day reading blogs instead.
11 comments:
wow, good luck with all of that. That's a lot to do--on top of your busy (but fun sounding) weekend!
Have fun with your parents.
Wish I could come and help you with the painting, I'm good at that!
Wow that is a fun set of things to get done! Good luck with all of that, and have a great time with your parents. It's great to see your blog and hear all of the fun things you guys are up to. Hope you are enjoying Portland, we had a fun time there last September. Hope you are all doing well.
doesn't sound like you will be treating yourself to that "me time" today or tomorrow! but you'll love the family time!
That's quite a list!! Have fun. Good luck.
You'll get 'er done. You will because you have to, right? Well, you don't HAVE to deep clean, but you will finish the living room, right? Good luck! May the force of I-have-no-other-choice-so-it-better-happen-now! be with you. :)
So hows your progress?
Don't fret. I bet grandma will only see the kids and not even notice anything else. They are why she's coming, she 's got her own bathrooms at home to fret about.
Have a fun visit. I miss my parents!
I'm tired just READING that. Course, I am sick as a dog and haven't done the dishes in two days...
Good luck Amanda!!
I get tired just reading lists like that. Good luck! Wish you were with me going to Utah for a blogging party!
Kelly, I have done okay... I have my daughter's hair done, the car cleaned out, the living room done. I've been to Wal-Mart and Costco, the kids rooms are cleaned, and one bathroom is done. I haven't finished the albums, made bread, or cleaned out the fridge. And obviously, I haven't posted the pics. I have 12 hours though, right?!
Bridget, I wish that I was going to Utah with you too. That would have been a blast! Have so much fun!
I have a list like this too. It's overwhelming. I'm glad you have already gotten some of it done. I like to put things on my list that I know WILL happen, like making my bed, etc, so I can feel good about crossing it out!
Thanks for weighing in about my curtains!
TTYS - Sniz
Girl you are gonna be one busy mama!
So what color are you doing the living room anyways?
Post a Comment