Sunday Scrappin' is a weekly meme that I do because I like the motivation to scrap or do something crafty each week. Join us, it's a blast. Each week we share our goals for the coming weeks (to-do's), our Ta-Da's from last week, and answer a weekly bonus question.
Ta-Da's : Unfortunately, I got distracted and did no scrapbooking last week, so I didn't get my goals done. I decided to paint my living room instead. It still isn't done, and the living/dining room (where I scrap) are a disaster zone.
To-Do's: Since I didn't do my To-Do's last week, they are the same for this week. I am making a 9x9 album of the photos from my parents trip to Mt. Rushmore. They are coming to visit this week (yay!) so this will be done by Wednesday night. I need to order some prints too.
Bonus Question: Do you buy patterned paper just because you like it, or because you have something specific in mind? I buy it because I like it. Sadly, it doesn't all make it into my books because sometimes I just don't know what to do with it when I get it home. I guess that if I am doing a theme mini-album, I will choose some patterned paper that matches the cardstock that I am planning on using.
Pictures next week, I promise!
5 comments:
I hope your parents' album comes out great- I'm sure they'll love it! :)
Good luck with making your parents album. Have a great week!
Good luck with getting your goals done, I will look forward to seeing the pages you make for your parents.
Have a great week Amanda.
Good luck accomplishing your To-Do list this week!
Happy Scrapping!
Yes my dear - you better show us something yummy next week:o)
Post a Comment