- my youngest son's kisses and "I lub you"s.
- pre-school and elementary school. My daughter and oldest son are both learning so much.
- good blogs.
- warm blankets, and socks.
- my understanding, sweet husband.
- long, hot showers.
- pizza tonight. No cooking for me tonight. Woohoo!
- good books. I'm enjoying the Sisterhood of the Travleing Pants right now. They are fun.
- time.
- scriptures. I don't spend enough time reading, but every time I read something seems like it was written just for me.
- strawberries. And angel food cake. And cool whip. Yum.
I tend to be really hard on myself, and I find that if I stop and think about what I am really grateful for it helps. Even if it is dumb (like socks). I have so many blessings in my life, and I find that it so easy to think about what I don't have and what I want instead of concentrating on the good.
So, what are you thankful for today?
9 comments:
i'm lovin' my warm socks right now, too! if the weather would just warm up we wouldn't need our warm socks, tha'd be nice!
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants? I love, love, love those books.
I am thankful for my new laptop and more importantly a sweet husband who would just go buy it for me because I never would have.
People who comment on my blog. :)
Also:
Clean laundry rooms, clean carpets, asthma medication, school, jackets, strength of self, and sturdy resolve. And Weight Watchers yogurt.
I am thankful that all my kids are in school today, that I have already exercised for the day, and that I'm going out to dinner with my hubs tonight (which means I don't have to cook). Yay life!
I'm thankful for reconnecting with friends, good haircuts and snuggly little boys :)
What a great list. I love that you thought about the little stuff that shapes everything else.
I'm thankful for a napping baby, for a van that gets us to and from the school even though it could die at any minute and for jumpropes.
I'm thankful for my iPod, my laptop, and DVR. Who says technology is bad?
Awesome list. Today I was grateful for some family time: BBQ eaten in front of the television, while we all watched Doctor Who. Little things.
Post a Comment