Sunday, April 20, 2008

Another Sunday Scrappin

It's been a couple of weeks since I participated in Sunday Scrappin'. And the funny thing is that I didn't really get anything done this last week. The week before, however, I finished several pages. I would guess between 15 and 20...I didn't count them...just cranked them out. :)

I spent sometime yesterday finding out info about a trip my parents recently took. They spent some time in Nebraska, South Dakota and Wyoming seeing parts of the Oregon and Mormon Trails and Mount Rushmore. It sounds so fascinating! My mom has asked me to scrap her photos from the trip, so I spent some time on Wikpedia to get some info about the places.

My goal for this week is to get the album complete. I plan on using tan/navy blue papers and accents. I'm excited about it. I hope she likes the finished product. My parents are coming to visit soon, so I am hoping to have it ready for her to take home with her.

This week's bonus question: Where do you like to buy supplies? When we lived in Utah, there was a great scrapbook store on Main Street in Spanish Fork called Keeping Memories Alive. I think that they have changed owners, but they are still online which is great. I also liked shopping at Robert's Crafts in Provo. Here in Oregon, I haven't found a "scrapbook store" so the few items that I have bought since we moved I have gotten at Michael's. Thank goodness for those 40% off coupons!

Hopefully, for next week I will have photos from the vacation album to share!

4 comments:

Amy said...

I don't think I've ever gotten that many pages done in one week-- WTG! :)

Can't wait to see the album. Have a great week!

Mindy said...

Holy cow....15-20?? You go girl! Allow me to bow to the queen of scrapping!

behka said...

Cant wait to see some of those pages! Nice work and what a cool gift for your mom.

ChrissyM said...

WOW! Congrats on getting so many pages done, I couldn't even do that in a month. Good luck with this weeks goals.