I have no idea what that tree is. I am in love with those giant pink flowers though. When I first saw them, I was sure that they were crepe paper flowers, but as I drove past it a few more times and the flowers were still there after it rained, I decided they were real. Amazing.
I have always wanted a tree in my yard that flowers, and now I have one! I am not really sure what this is either, but I love all the popcorn that will stay around for about 6 weeks (or so I'm told.) My tulips are almost ready to bloom. I can't wait, they are my favorite.
What are the things that signify the start of spring for you?
5 comments:
Flowers, flowers, flower! And we've got nothin' but snow here in Colorado. :-(
Spring has already come and gone here, now I"m watering the lawn daily and working on my tan. But there is something so magical about all the blossoms. Popcorn Popping was such a weird song to me as a kid, now I get it!!!
You'll have to do a pot of bulbs next year too. Those are beautiful!
oh how i love spring! i love the cherry blossoms! beautiful!
thanks for sharing the flowers, they're so beautiful! I love when the trees blossom it's so fun!
I love Spring too. Love the flowers and I get nostalgic as a kid looking forward to my birthday. Its the end of April.
Post a Comment