I don’t have any idea what type of flower this is, but isn’t it gorgeous? They had these in all sorts of colors at the pumpkin patch that we went too. I couldn’t resist snapping picture after picture of these - even hobbling around on crutches!
could it be a dahlia? I typed "dahlia" in google images and it looks like it might be. It's beautiful and I love the editing you did.
Yes, it looks like a type of dahlia, but one I have never seen. Beautiful! You should make greeting cards out of your photography as gifts for Christmas.
That is cool...Those petals are strange and beautiful. :)
Thanks, ladies! I'm glad to know it's a dahlia. Perhaps, I can plany some next year. I lucked out with this shot - the only editing I did was adding the frame around the edge. It's lovely, isn't it?
That is a really beautiful flower. I love the petals.
Yes, its a Dahlia and it comes in tons and tons of colors. It's a perennial bulb so plant them once and you have gorgeous flowers for years.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
could it be a dahlia? I typed "dahlia" in google images and it looks like it might be. It's beautiful and I love the editing you did.
Yes, it looks like a type of dahlia, but one I have never seen.
Beautiful! You should make greeting cards out of your photography as gifts for Christmas.
That is cool...Those petals are strange and beautiful. :)
Thanks, ladies! I'm glad to know it's a dahlia. Perhaps, I can plany some next year.
I lucked out with this shot - the only editing I did was adding the frame around the edge. It's lovely, isn't it?
That is a really beautiful flower. I love the petals.
Yes, its a Dahlia and it comes in tons and tons of colors. It's a perennial bulb so plant them once and you have gorgeous flowers for years.
Post a Comment