My youngest son started preschool this year and he absolutely loves it. It’s nice to have a child that when I wake up is excited about getting up for another day of fun and learning. My older two moan and complain about how hard their lives are about half the time.
For the couple weeks before Halloween, his preschool class focused on the book Go Away, Big Green Monster! by Ed Emberley. It made quite an impression on my little guy. He can’t stop talking about the book, and he loves to wear the mask they made.
When one of the purple hairs fell off he informed me that the monster wasn’t scary anymore. It lost a hair.
I suppose he is right. Purple hair can be frightening. I guess I’ll have to go with blue when I’m old instead.
7 comments:
He's an adorable green monster!
So cute! My kids would like to make those next year.
Aw, how fun! Isn't preschool the best? Max loved goin to his for sure. Your little one is so cute!
Cute! I've read about several bloggy friends doing crafts with this book over the last month but I've never read it.
That is just too cute!
I adore that book! (I tend to read just as many kid books as adult books)
How great that he figured out the monster was no longer scary
Hair loss does it every time. :-)
Soooo cute!
Post a Comment