The insanity soccer season has begun. My oldest and my daughter each had their first soccer games on Saturday. Practices for my oldest will be on Mondays and Thursdays and my daughter will have them on Tuesday and Thursday with games on Saturdays and sometimes Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays.
A little crazy? Yes. Indeed.
That is my oldest on the right. He plays defense. He's very good at defense, but he would like to play offense where he thinks you get the ball more.
That is my daughter on the far right. My hubby is her assistant coach. On day one she wasn't too pleased about that but has warmed up to the idea.
My youngest couldn't bare (bear?) to be left out of the picture taking so here he is.
We also found out on Saturday that we have to participate in the fundraiser. We have 100 candy bars and 48 Tillamook pepperoni sticks to sell. They are $1 each. Interested? I'd be happy to let you buy some... wink, wink.
10 comments:
Look how into it they are! That is awesome. I think I'd have a better attitude about organized sports if my kids were actually participating instead of hiding from the coach thinking if he doesn't see them he might not send them in.
The candy bar fundraiser, woot! The pepperoni sticks I could easily keep my mitts off, but the candy bars are such temptation. Anything to support the kids.
Good luck with the craziness/fun of soccer season!
Great shots! I love the action freeze!
Yikes! That is a lot of stuff to sell. I am already feeling financially wiped with the school fundraiser this month and my two oldest childrens' birthdays.
Fundraising s*cks! How much are the candy bars? Probably too much for you to buy them all yourself, right?
I agree with you, Holly!
The candybars are $1 each. And we have 100 of them. We MUST get some sold! I don't have an extra $100. We can't return the chocolate, but we can return the pepperonis.
The flavors are milk choclate, crisp and almond. And there is a TON of almond. And none us like almond!
I like almond. How much to ship 'em?
Hey, and with the soccer, at least you only have one activity, right? It's soccer. Lots of it, but just soccer. ;)
I'd happily ship any candybars for free. :)
And, Cheryl, you are right! I am glad that I am not running from gymnastics to dance to art classes to soccer to baseball. Thanks for the reminder!
If I want $10 worth of candy bars how do I send you the money? Is $10 even worth you having to ship them out?
Man I wish you were closer to me. I love those fundraiser caramel bars...yum! I don't think they'd do to well in the mail, though, do you?
Post a Comment