Thursday, September 18, 2008

Kids Think They Are So Funny

If I hear the following conversation one more time, I will not be held responsible for locking all three children in the backyard and blasting the Mamma Mia soundtrack so loudly that I can't hear their yelling.

Oldest (or Youngest or Daughter): What's your name?

Me: Mom.

O (or Y or D): What color is the sky?

Me: Blue.

O (or Y or D): What is the opposite of down?

Me: Up.

O (or Y or D): Mom blew upHa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

9 comments:

Desi said...

My 10 year old is doing this too!

What is it with kids and really annoying jokes that they won't let die?

Julie said...

I'm with the kids. That's one funny joke!

Kelly said...

Oy! Mama Mia for sure!

Jocelyn said...

I am loving that joke. Probably because it's not being told at our house.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

HA! I LOVE IT. You can SO tell I've never heard it 2084083048320 times, can't you?

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Oh no, I think this mom would blow up if I had to hear that one over and over!

Marchezt said...

So cute! Made me smile!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I remember that one. You've got lots more to come!

mahina said...

you know, it is funny the first few times! but any more after that it is too much for a mom to handle!! hang in there!