The rain and gloom has hit the great northwest. At least the part that I live in. I'm not ready for it. So, on this Monday morning, here is some sunshine-y happiness for you:
Look closely, and you will see a bumble bee.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This week, I'm hoping the sun will come back out for my MIL & BIL to come visit us. I'm hoping that my youngest's ear infection will clear up. I'm hoping I can stop arguing with my oldest about doing homework. I'm hoping to get my daughter to play with some kids from church. I'm hoping that I don't forget about playgroup again. I'm hoping to learn how to see some cute bags to give away as Christmas gifts. I'm hoping school pictures turn out good. I'm hoping to find the motivation I need to get the things done that I need. I'm hoping to do a give-away. {stay tuned!} and I'm loving that I'm feeling hopeful.
How are you feeling today?
11 comments:
Ahhhh, those are beautiful. And the bee is a great touch to the picture.
It's gloomy here too. I'm hoping we have a happy and sunny day at home anyway.
And I hope all your hopes work out too!
THose are beautiful, and looks so summer-y. Fall is settling in here-I love fall-but not the cool weather. I am cold already not looking forward to snow! Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for your beautiful, sunshiny sunflower pictures! I hope to get outside today and go for a walk. There's a sunbreak now...but they usually only last until you can get on your shoes, baby in stroller and out the door. I hope all of your hopefulness works for you today and this week : )
Beautiful pictures, again.
I hope everything goes the way you are hoping. Especially the sun! :-)
Those are beautiful. I'm pretty sure I needed that. I have been up since 4:20am. I am going to take a nap now.
I'm actually feeling motivated to do my homework...that is, after blogging. :)
I loved these pictures! We all gathered around and ooh'd and aaah'd over them. I'm glad you're feeling hopeful!
Wow! Stunning photos of those sunflowers. It makes me feel like it won't be rainy and gloomy when I peek outside again.
I hope all your hopefulness paid off today.
I love your sunflowers! Ironic that I put up a sunflower on my post on Sunday. We must think alike. :)
I'm feeling hopeful for you, too. Here's to hope!
i am grateful that we have several people coming to look at our home and i am hopeful one or two will make a reasonable offer to buy it!
Post a Comment