Friday, September 5, 2008

Photo Story Friday & A Treat

DSCN9924

Last Sunday, we were surprised by some friends with this cute back-to-school bouquet. It was as yummy as it looked! And Sunday was gloomy, so these were the perfect, bright pick-me-up! They arrived at the perfect time, too - we had just finished lunch.

When we first moved here, this couple was one the first to welcome us and make us feel at home. Now Bryan serves with Scott at church. Dulsanna and I have been walking together, and go to the same book club.

Thanks, again, Dulsanna (and Scott!). They were perfect.

See more Photo Story Friday at Cecily's.

14 comments:

Mindy said...

Oh man those look soooo yummy! What a great idea too. You've inspired me to make up a batch and take them up to my hubby's office.
Sounds like you have some genuine friends there, what a blessing.

Killlashandra said...

What a wonderful idea! Those do look absolutely yummy too. A bet they sure did perk up a gloomy day. Great presentation. :)

Cecily R said...

What a nice thing to do...I should be that nice. But I am never that organized. :)

Great PSF!!

mahina said...

what a cute idea! they look yummy and adorable!

aren't good friends the best!?

FluffyChicky said...

Mmmm....cupcakes...drool.

And that is a really fun idea. I might have to try that sometime.

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Really neat idea! They look sooo good!

Darilyn said...

The frosting on those look so good.

Shellie said...

What a great shot, they look so yummy! And what nice neighbors!

Mother of the Wild Boys said...

Oh my deliciousness!

tiarastantrums said...

what a great idea - I may have to steal this one!

Sharon said...

How fun! I may just steal that idea from you for future use.

Chris said...

That's what I'm missing in my life - a good, cupcake giving friend.

Susan said...

Those are some great friends! Who doesn't love a cupcake?

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

What a cute idea! THey look yummy!