**Just post your TA-DA's for the week, your TO-DO's for this coming week (plans/goals), and share pictures if you have any.
**Answer this week's "bonus question" in your post: When do you find time for crafts?
So first, my Ta-Da! Last week I made it my goal to organize my stuff. I had some stuff in my bedroom, some stuff in the dining room and some stuff in under the stairs. I still have a few random things in those places but for the most part they are in the dining room in an entertainment center that we are no longer using for a tv.
My TO-DO's for the week: I had planned on making some cards last week and didn't get to it, so I am planning on doing that this week. I am also hoping to get Halloween pictures scrapbooked.
This weeks bonus question is when do I find time to do my craft-y things. I mostly do it when youngest is napping, or when the kids are watching a movie. I must say, I don't make time for it enough!
Join in and see more at Sunday Scrappin'.
11 comments:
Ahhh being organized...that must feel great! :) I need to try that. lol :) That is actually one of my goals for this week. Good luck with all your crafty pursuits this week. :)
Congrats on getting organized. NOw that I am pretty much organized I craft more.
Chrissy
Nice organizing!
Oh hey that is a cool idea. I am working on getting organized too but it takes longer than I want.
Sarah
www.homeschoolblogger.com/OhioSarah
Look at you all organized! :) Good job, sounds like fun too!
Oh that looks so fantastic, I have big plans to organize and destroy certain neglected areas of my house. I believe I have given up the scrapbooking, I have scrapped everything I have and now I love the blog and I just cant do everything, so since i love blogging, that's it. Simplify, I tell myself! Simplify!
oh how i love an organized spot! looks great!
Clever way to use the cabinet. Good luck on your cards.
Great job on getting organized! I think that will make finding time to craft even easier. Have a great week!
Brilliant! I need you to come and do my house, too!
Just wanted to pop in and say hi since I'm new at Sunday Scrappin'!!! I love seeing your organizational pics....I'm working on getting my stampin' area organized too!
Post a Comment