Sunday, January 20, 2008

Sunday Scrappin'

During my web-surfing yesterday, I came across this interesting meme site. It's called Sunday Scrappin' and they have you share "your TA-DA's for the week, your TO-DO's for this coming week (plans/goals), and share pictures if you have any." I thought that this might be a fun thing to participate in.
I am determined to have some scrapbook pages published, so this week I spent some time making pages for a call from Creating Keepsakes (Wish me luck!). I think that I emailed about 7 photos of different pages off to them. My favorite lay-out is of youngest "playing" Bryan's guitar.
My goals for the week are to get my stuff organized, instead of crammed into various closets. I also would like to make some cards.
This week, Amy included a "bonus question" about what project I am proudest of. It would have to be the lay-out I did of a girl's weekend to Seattle that a friend and I took to Seattle.

9 comments:

Amy said...

I'm glad you've decided to join us at Sunday Scrappin'! It's fun to see what everyone is doing. Good luck with getting published!

ChrissyM said...

Best of luck getting published! Glad you joined us on Sunday Scrappin look forward to see more of your creations!

Chrissy

Rebecca said...

I have similar organizing goals in mind. Good luck this week!

Just Me :) said...

Good luck with getting published and also with your organizing. :) Have a great week! :)

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Good luck getting published! They never liked me. I'm sure they'll love you!!

Bridget said...

Congrats! That's awesome. You are really motivating me. Maybe this week I will actually do somethign...

behka said...

Awesome stuff! You are an inspiration. Maybe I will pursure my ambition of writing something someone will publish...But why organize? Spring is just around the corner! Isn't that what spring cleaning is all about?

Cecily R said...

Best of luck getting published! That would be a great TA-DA!

Mindy said...

Hi Amanda thanks for visiting Digital Daydreams!