Wednesday, January 9, 2008

SAHM I Am by Meredith Elfken



Just finished reading this fun book. It is perfect for other stay-at-home-mom's (SAHM). The book is written in email format and follows the lives of 5 or 6 women through their emails to the other women in their loop. Some women are obnoxious, some are not, but it is fun. I enjoyed it. If you are looking for a light weight, clean easy read; this is it.

3 comments:

behka said...

Thanks for this. I so need a light easy fun read to take me away from the 2 1/2 feet of snow busy falling!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

I think this is on my list. I'm glad to know it's good.

Bridget said...

thanks for the review. I am almost done with Katherine.I'll probably finish tonight. Highly recommend it.It's so sad to finish a good book. I like to have one ready in the lineup right away.