- New running shoes.
- A pair of brown leather shoes for everyday wear.
- 7 yards of cute fabric so I can finish my star quilt that I started forever ago.
- A personal trainer.
- Dairy Queen Blizzards to be fat free and way cheaper.
- A housekeeper/cook.
- A bigger laundry room.
- 10 hours of sleep.
- A trip to a warm sandy beach.
- Sonic to build a restaurant here. The closest one if 45 minutes away!
- A sweatshirt with out a hood...I have hoodies, I just need a sweatshirt that I wouldn’t be embarrassed to wear out in public!
- Someone to pay me to scrapbook
- Diet Pepsi (why did I decide to cut out carbonation and caffiene? I miss it...)
- The wind to stop. It is driving. Me. Crazy.
- Flowers
- A mechanic to come over and change the oil in my car and rotate the tires
What do you need today?
This list was inspired by Stie and her recent list of needs.
9 comments:
I need to clean my house...better yet, I need someone else to clean my house! Oh and a zero calorie, dirt cheap blizzard would be nice too...
all those things sound great. I need endless amount of time to sit and read. I have bloodshot eyes from staying up too late reading.
I just popped over here from Stie's place. What I want: a maid. What I need: sleep. Precious sleep!
Thanks for the tip on cinnamon rolls. Though does this mean I will now become a slave forever until they turn out? :-)
I just need it to stop snowing. And sleep. I need sleep...
i love your list, i am thinking of mine right now in my head. will try to post it soon!
I need sleep. More sleep.
Oh, man. I need those things, too. Hopefully you'll get at least one of them!
Where were you two years ago? I actually paid someone to scrapbook. I had to come up with pages for my Inlaw's 50th birthday, the whole family was going on a cruise. We were supposed to bring decorated but not pictured pages that we could fill with cruise pics at the end of the trip. It wasn't my time or season for clever crafting, so I paid someone. Crazy huh?
I need the Sonic here to hire competent workers so it takes less than a 1/2 hour to have them screw up my order!
Post a Comment