Cheryl gave me this awesome award:

It is to celebrate blogging "friendship that knows no boundaries, color or distance". Thanks,
Cheryl, you’re the best! I would give it back to Cheryl if I could but I don’t think that is how it works. I am giving it to
Behka, because she was such a support to me in Utah, and now that she has a blog, we can stay connected. (Unfortunately, her blog is private so you might not get to read her blog which is too bad because she is a very talented writer) I am also giving this award to
Bridget because she is always so kind. I can’t get enough of these blogs.
2 comments:
Oh, why thank you! You are too sweet. THis blogging thing is a blast. I do think that one of these days when we don't have school we should meet up at the Children's Museum in Portland.
Wow! This is a first! I appreciate your friendship, and I especially love how we can keep in touch. Thanks for all your good words!
Post a Comment