Thursday, January 17, 2008

Movie anyone?

I am dying to see 27 Dresses.
Anyone wanna come?

10 comments:

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

I'll come! It looks great.

Cecily R said...

Me me me!!!!! When are we going??

Kelly said...

Oh I do! Is it open now. I'm totally going this weekend.

Bridget said...

Um, am I an idiot if I admit I haven't heard of it?

Amanda D said...

No, you're not an idiot, Bridget. Just a little out of the loop! It stars James Marsden (Enchanted) and Katherine Heigl (from who knows what) and it looks so good - a total chick flick!

mahina said...

if you're an idiot, bridget, then so am i! i've never heard of it either!

Cheryl said...

Oh, I want to go! I suggested it to Brandon and do you know what he said? "If I'm going to pay to see a movie in the theater, it's going to have some awesome action in it!" He got the death glare for that one!

Darilyn said...

This is definitely a girl movie. My husband has no desire to see it so that means i'm free to see this one with the "girls". Count me in. When?

behka said...

It looks so good! Too bad I'm out of your loop, unless you're coming to UT!:(

Erin L. said...

It does look good. I'll have to see with my sisters, I think.