I saw this at Owlhaven, and thought that it would be good for me to do today. Join in!
Tomorrow I will exercise, and cook dinner.
Feeling lonely. I haven’t found a social group of women in Oregon, and I miss that type of interaction.
Happy because my husband has begun a good job with a local city.
Today I went visiting teaching, exercised and cleaned up my mess from organizing my scrapbook stuff yesterday.
Laundry is waiting to be folded. I think that most of it is washed and dried though.
Something I know is that cold is pointless when there is no snow to accompany it. And that the rain hasn’t bothered me but this wind might kill me.
Currently reading The Quilter’s Apprentice by Jennifer Chiaverini and The Book of Mormon – just finished 2nd Nephi last night.
Wanting to go out to dinner and see 27 Dresses. And a bigger laundry room.
Favorite gadget is my Cuttlebug. I love it! It cuts and embosses. I used it for my Christmas cards and on several scrapbook pages that I made last week.
Thankful that Bryan will be home soon to help referee the kid’s fights.
Wondering why I don’t have much self-discipline. Anyone else have that problem?
6 comments:
I'm with you on laundry and wondering. Except I know why on the wondering. It's these kids! They drive me to the Mormon equivalent of drink...Dessert! :)
You really need to be in my ward. We have such a great group of moms who do stuff together regularly. If you think you are ever up for the drive over here, I"ll let you know when our next girls night is!
Besides not having self discipline, I have no motivation. I know, you'll think I'm lying, but it's true! My motivation takes years to build up. I'm just lucky and glad that this year happened to be "the" year. :)
Man, I want you to move here! You would have a fabulous group of girls to welcome you and smother you with acceptance. Are you sure you're supposed to be in OR?
I love this. I'm going to do it too. And I echo Bridget's response. You need to come join us some night.
come to our next girls night out! i know it is quite a drive for you, but it will be so worth it! we have a great time and i know we'd all love to meet you! we feel like we already know you so well from your blog!
I think that motivation and self-discipline go hand in hand, Cheryl and I am really not sure that I have either!
Bridget, Darilyn and Mahina, you are all so sweet! I would love to join you some time, let me know!
Kelly, do you have any great Mormon "drink" recipes? Please share!
Post a Comment