Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Making Me Happy

I’ve been in a bit of a funk.  Then this afternoon while blog surfing, I came across Julie P’s post about the things that are making her happy right now.  I was inspired to do a list of my own.  It’s a good way to count my blessings and a good reminder that I choose to be happy or sad. 

So here’s my list:

  • Sourdough Bread from the day old bread cart at Albertson’s
  • Blog surfing
  • Talking with my sister in the middle of the day
  • Book Club tonight

d40fbd0e65674370

 

  • The Jazz beating the Blazers the other night
  • The Cougars beating the Utes
  • My camera
  • School for the kids
  • Finding Buzz Lightyear fleece on clearance at JoAnn’s

So…how about you?  What’s making you happy right now?

3 comments:

Rebecca Irvine said...

Gratitude and recognition of the good things in life can really help when I get down mentally. I like your list as many of these things also make me happy.

Anonymous said...

My quiet house.

annie valentine said...

All the kids are in bed and my sewing machine is a hummin'. Good to meet you, thanks for the comment today.