Half of my house is cleaned, most of the gifts are wrapped, the holiday baking has been done and my mother-in-law arrives in the morning. I’m ready for Christmas (I’m also ready for the tree to come down), and I’m planning on signing off line for a week.
I’m wishing you all a very merry Christmas.
And, I’m sharing a few videos of my favorite songs. “(There’s No Place) Like Home For the Holidays” is a classic, and I absolutely love it.
Seriously, no one does “Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!” better than Dean Martin. Everyone else just needs to quit trying:
This next one, is “Mary, Did you Know?” I actually like it best by the Bar J Wranglers, but I couldn’t find a video of them singing it. If only I knew a way to share a song on a cd, I own. Kenny Rogers does a pretty good job though, so instead, I’ll share it:
And one of my all time favorite Christmas songs is written by Cherie Call. It’s about Joseph, and it’s called “The Man Behind the Scenes.” The words are truly touching. I was unable to find a music video of it, but if you click here, you can read the lyrics and listen to a clip of the song. Excellent, excellent.
I hope you have a great holiday! Ignore the diets, stay up late, think about Jesus and get spoiled by Santa!
Merry Christmas!



4 comments:
Merry Christmas Amanda! Hope it's really wonderful for you.
Well before you sign off, Merry Christmas!
Merry Christmas! Thanks for the music, I love it.
Merry Christmas! Enjoy your unplugged week. Can't wait to see your beach pics ; )
Post a Comment