In honor of the snow we are supposed to get tonight, I thought I’d share some of the snowman comics that I got in one of those forwarded emails that I got this week. Cross your fingers that it actually snows!
hee, hee, hee. Happy Saturday, all!
Those are dang hilarious!
I hope you got your snow! Thanks for the fun laughs :-)
It didn't snow. :( So bummed. They are now saying that it will snow in the morning.
Those are CLASSIC! Who knew snowmen could be so funny? :-)
I love those! I hope you got some snow. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Those are dang hilarious!
I hope you got your snow! Thanks for the fun laughs :-)
It didn't snow. :( So bummed.
They are now saying that it will snow in the morning.
Those are CLASSIC! Who knew snowmen could be so funny? :-)
I love those! I hope you got some snow. :)
Post a Comment