These are from the spring of 2005. I was pregnant - my youngest was due on July 3 (and I was praying that he wouldn't be born on the 4th of July!). Bryan was running a lot - doing 5K runs, and I believe a half-marathon or two. He hadn't started triathlons yet. My oldest would be starting preschool in the fall and my daughter was two, and fun. She wanted to be just like her big brother.
Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend, and be safe!


7 comments:
Very cute. I was just talking today to a friend and reminiscing about when my children were younger and we would have carefree days at the park. It's fun to look back on these pictures, huh?
Love the pictures - they are just the cutest kids. The goggles one cracked me up!
Okay, that goggle pic? SO cute! I love the smile on her face like she KNOWS how adorable she is!!
I know I've said this before, but I love that you are playing my Foto Friday game!! Yay us!
The goggles are awesome! I wish we had more sun today. :( At least Saturday was nice.
She is soooo cute with the googles on!
I have to smile at not wanting a July 4th bday. Our friend's little boy was born on the 4th and he firmly believes that all those fireworks are in honor of him!
i must agree with you! kids in goggles are one of the cutest dang things!
Hey, thanks for checking out my blog. I thought I recognized yours when I clicked on your name and then realized it was from Cheryl's spotlight last week. Your blog is so cute and I love reading it. You really are talented. Hope you don't mind me lurking around frequently.
Post a Comment