This probably looks familiar - the original photo from my header
A beautiful tulipAfter we left the lilac fest (due to my dad's allergies, he napped in the car), we drove to where the Woodland Tulip Festival was. The festival was over, but the tulips were still blooming in all of their glory. It is amazing to me the way they plant the tulips. There are thousands of tulips all in rows. I could stand and look at them for hours. It takes my breath away. It's almost spiritual for me. I can't help but think of God, and all that He has done when I look at flowers.
9 comments:
There is just something about lilacs that makes me think of Mother's Day...maybe because they always come out around that time of year and my mom has three giant lilac bushes in her back yard...
The last shot of all the tulips is stunning. Actually, all of your flower shots this week are!! Beautiful!
BEAUTIFUL pics. Unbelievable. Makes me want to pack up and move to OR. Stunning.
And I love the font in your header. Would you mind sharing the name of it?
Christie, the font is CK_Alis_Writing, and you can download it free at www.creatingkeepsakes.com - I love it and use it all the time!
What pretty flowers!
I love the new template too!
I have a hard time dealing with the awesome, breathtaking beauty of tulips too. There is a house on our street that has planted lots of multicolored tulips in a really small area and on my jogs, I always stop and just stare at them. What do they do with the tulips at the festival after they are done blooming? It is sad they bloom for such a short time.
Have a great weekend!
Sniz
Oh, Amanda! Those flowers took my breath away, too, and I didn't even see them in real life...
Great photos! I love flowers, too. Adore them, really. Thank you for sharing them with us! They are so gorgeous!
Yeah, I love your header. The flowers are beautiful and I"m like Christie, I really like that font. Good work.
that is one of the reasons i love the northwest...the tulips and all of the beautiful flowers we can grow here! beautiful!
very beautiful. I wish i'd known about the lilac festival. I will have to check it out for next year.
Post a Comment