Oldest has had two loose teeth for weeks. Finally one of them fell out the other night: See the gap on the top row? He was so excited that it finally fell out. He left a note for the tooth fairy with his tooth under his pillow. The note said: "I would like a notebook with 122 pages and a bag of pens. Love, Oldest."
#1 has lost 6 teeth already (I think. Maybe it's 4) and one night we forgot to leave the money. Oops! She swallowed her first tooth; it came out while she was eating an apple in the car and suddenly she yelled "I swallowed my tooth! AHHHH!" It was funny.
I think your oldest is so adorable! Wanting something other than money? Keep him thinking that way. :)
This is #3 for him. The one next to it is loose too. He swallowed his first one too! Same thing, he was eating an apple and he swallowed it. He left a note for the toothfairy instead of a tooth.
10 comments:
Wow! Talk about specific! Gracie just got the gap too!! How exciting!!
congrats! that's a big milestone!
How cute is he?!
Adorable. I love that lost-tooth look.
Until the big pumpkin teeth come in. Then it's SCARY for a few years. Can you tell I'm a glass half-empty kind of girl?
22 pens? Wow!! I think he's confusing the tooth fairy with Santa Claus or something. How cute!!
Not 123? He's precise :)
That is so funny! Yeah, it sounds like he's thinking the fairy is like Santa.
Darling. My oldest has loose top ones and it's so exciting. How nice that he wanted a notebook and not candy!!
#1 has lost 6 teeth already (I think. Maybe it's 4) and one night we forgot to leave the money. Oops! She swallowed her first tooth; it came out while she was eating an apple in the car and suddenly she yelled "I swallowed my tooth! AHHHH!" It was funny.
I think your oldest is so adorable! Wanting something other than money? Keep him thinking that way. :)
This is #3 for him. The one next to it is loose too. He swallowed his first one too! Same thing, he was eating an apple and he swallowed it. He left a note for the toothfairy instead of a tooth.
Post a Comment