Sunday, March 2, 2008

Sunday Scrappin'

Time again for Sunday Scrappin'. Last week I set a goal to sit down and scrapbook in general. I didn't do it. Life caught up with me. I did get the invitations for Daughter's birthday made. She is having a ladybug themed party. Here they are:
My goals for this week are to snag a few minutes to get some pictures in a scrapbook. This week will be busy so it will be hard to make this happen.

Bonus question for the week: Do you usually do your crafts alone or with friends? Which do you prefer? I usually do them alone. But, I prefer to do them with someone. I like to chat with people and get inspiration from what others are doing.

Join us for Sunday Scrappin' and show us what you have done!

12 comments:

ChrissyM said...

What cute invites! I wish when I was younger and got invited to a birthday they were handmade invites, I still have all the invites from when I was little. I'm such a pack rat. LOL !

Forgetfulone said...

Those invitations are CUTE!

Amy said...

Those invitations are great- I love ladybugs! :)

Rebecca said...

What cute invitations! I love the ladybug theme and your invites look so professional. I had 'life happen' this week too so I'm hoping to scrap tonight - we'll see.

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

Darling invitations!

Bridget said...

So cute. Maren had a ladybug party when she turned four. It was fun.

I like to do crafty stuff alone. The reason is I get talking too much and can't concentrate on really working when I am with friends. Guess I can't multitask that way.

Darilyn said...

Very cute invites. I like to do crafty things with someone if they are there to help me. I don't necessarily enjoy doing a lot of crafty things so if someone can help me get it done quicker I love it.

behka said...

So super cute! Good luck with the party. I am SO SAD I missed you! Life happens when we are busy making plans, right? Next time...
I am going to be in Seattle this week, wanna visit?

Wendi said...

very cute invites... makes me want to come to the party!

Q&A:
I prefer to do crafts with friends. I don't do too many crafts, but I do scrapbook. That is where I was over the weekend. (I was impressed that you picked up on that in my last post...noone else mentioned that I maight be going out of town.)

10 girlfriends.
LOTS of food and snacks.
Beautiful Home at the beach.
LOTS of paper and stickers.
Gorgeous 70 degree weather.
No kids!
No sleep!
Good times!

Anonymous said...

I like the inspiration in a crafty environment too!

Just Me :) said...

What adorable invitations! They are great! :)

Have a fun week. :)

Lee said...

Awww........those invites are precious!! What a cute theme for a party!! Make sure to post some pics!!